T's & C's
Terms & Conditions
- All sessions must be booked in advance, we cannot accept walk in's on the day of the session under any circumstances.
- A waiver MUST be signed prior to the session beginning and we reserve the right to refuse attendees who have not returned it. The waiver will be emailed to your registered email upon booking your session. No refunds will be issued for failure to return your waiver.
- Sessions and 8 week block bookings are non refundable. If you cannot make your session, please let us know as soon as possible by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of 24 hours before the session is due to begin. In this instance, we will accommodate a date change for you where we have spaces available on a future session.
- Block bookings are only valid for the child you have booked under. They cannot be transferred or used interchangeably between siblings.
- All children are expected to behave in an appropriate manner when attending our sessions. As parents and carers it is your responsibility to ensure your child/children understand this. Physical or verbal abuse will not be tolerated.
- In the unlikely event or circumstance that your child’s ongoing behaviour puts themselves or others at risk, we may contact you to come and collect them.
- We reserve the right to refuse attendance and/or cancel sessions where children and parents do not adhere to behaviour expectations / our behaviour agreement.